Tuesday 24 January 2012

Who am i suppose to trust? You? Him? or Her?

Who am i suppose to trust nowadays?
You? or Him? or Her?
Mr S. is one of the double face friends i unmasked.
Don't wish to unmask another one.

Sooo to one of my friend, you forgotten when i was left out,
no matter, you follow my blog right? so im gonna tell u here when.
Form3 year end if not mistaken, you peeps when for movies,
and didn't even bother to call me and ask am i free.
The answer u gave me after i realised i was left out was~
"oh, i though u were hanging out with the seniors"
That was the 1st time.

So this time, i was asking why i was left out again.
I wasn't that pissed when i wasn't invited,
I was furious when i get this respond.
"
  • dont believe

  • just deem that this event doesnt exist

"
It just made clear what you didn't explain.

I don't mind what u feel if you really are reading this.
Have you ever felt the feeling being left out again and again?
Hence...i chose to believe her instead of you.

Ms J, sorry again if i sounded like scolding =X


No comments:

Post a Comment