Wednesday 25 January 2012

Religions? Sensitive issue

I'm not that religious
However after watching a particular video on youtube,
I start to dislike it after 8minutes of playing.

The video shows that long long time ago
the ancient gods of china and western countries,
specificly Shang Ti and God were a similar being,
thats what i understood from the video.

God do exist, yes. He exists.
You believe in Him, He exists.
You don't, He don't.
However i believe more in miracles than god,
Don't ask me why, i don't know
I attended religious activities before,
but none seemed to appeal to me.
So this is how i am now,
Not so religious at all,
altough i still do practice
some religion activities occasionally.

So i'll post the video link here to share
with my fellow visitors,
as i have a multiracial visitor here.
don't be stingy =D

*notice comments are disabled in the video. I believe enabling it would bring flammings
to this video*

Now i personally don't like this video is...
Lets just say, he did not consider
and bring the
opinions,
and feelings
of NON CHRISTIANS
into his calculations.
Oh well lets not bring everything out here,
as i said,
Religions, Sensitive Issue


No comments:

Post a Comment