Friday 30 July 2010

Piano and Guitar...which can express feelings more efficiently?

I have a guitar but u can consider it as crap already,
coz i put it at a corner and i hardly can play any tunes.
Well i always wanted to play the piano,
with my favourite tune,
Oooo....thats wonderfull if i can do so,
but well, i'm juz a prefect not a perfect,
can't do so many tasks at once.

During Pjk recently, had arguement with Ms J,
No offence, but why do ppl like to describe me as
"no/low anger management" or "easily angered by verbel"
Why dun u take some time and THINK!
What is the factor that made me angry?
Think about it FIRST before u COMMENT!
Then recieved some msg in Facebook,
some apology frm those peeps in class,
Guess wht? I had no response at all.
Apologize are crap when u are gonna repeat it,
U wan forgiveness? it takes time to prove it.

Mpp is around the corner but funds aint enough,
I'm the last one who still have a record of no sponsers,
hoping can get by monday. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment