Monday 5 April 2010

Fuyoh!!!

Fuyoh!!!
Do u think i'm really that dumb???


That Guy
today asked me this freaking nub question
"Did u do the presentation?"

I was pissed straight away and ask him back.
"Did U expected me not to do it?"

C'mon lah, i accepted ur Freaking Nub Challenge already,
Dun think u are the only one who can stand up to challanges,
Dun think u are the group leader than u are damn great

He later still ask those nubbish question,
did i include this and that.
I was already not feeeling well and if i snapped,
he will be really dead.

Later somemore wan me email him my presentation
to see is there any space improvement,
Go to hell lah u,

Coz u insisted to do the presentation on manila or wht paper is that....
I juz say ok, coz ur the leader,
and what happened???
Everything like shit!
My art was better than urs and still wan argue,
Simple yet awsome presentation,
Then u came adding ur so called "improvement"
Then the whole thing become like SHIT!

After these things happened, do u think that i would let u touch my presentation???
If i handed it to u,
All u do is do some changes and tell teacher it is YOURS.
ZZzzz, am i so nub to u?

No comments:

Post a Comment