Thursday 4 March 2010

Another Random Thingy From a Random day

During Tuesday our English teacher asked us to create a killing statement for the oral on Thursday, meaning the question will be randomly picked by students and they have to answer it right on the spot. So i made this statement:

Students Should Not Be Obsessed
In Boy~Girl Relationship, Disagree
(Meaning that the unlucky person need to say that he agrees that student should be obsessed...lolz)

So the day came, peeps going infront and got shock one after another
So it was Our Yik哥's turn. or some prefer to call him Edward. lolz

Okay, he was unlucky to get my question...
it took some time for him to figure an answer and he was standing there like he can't do it
So some peeps keep asking me to ask our teacher to change my statement to agree form.
Wth lah...if its so hard fer him the teacher will change it liao lah.

What gets on my nerves is that guy, he also keep asking me to change it...
i was reluctant to do so because it was my creation and then u know wht he did again...

His style of merajuk(some sort like that)
“算了”

Wad the hell, u said its easy urself de lol!!
So i think its not too hard fer others to handle.
but now u keep asking to change it,
Don't u think its insulting Hui if i go ask the teacher to change it to agree form???
Like doing it out of sympathy him

If i was the one standing in hui's place,
I would bet he wouldn't ask the statement to be changed.


~~~~~~~~~~~

Another thing about something frm an acidic guy, Not the peep i used to mention in my blogs
Juz wanna realese some tense~~lolz~~this is frm FB

IF u think my comments affected ur daily lives, then i'm sorry
If u think that i shouldn't answer peeps qeustion that made u uneasy, then i'm sorry
If u think my comments will affect ur reputation in the eye of the girl u like....
THEN I FEEL SORRY FOR U!!!!
PATHETIC BEING

No comments:

Post a Comment